Bicycle Donations for Ukrainian Newcomers accepted by Ukrainian Canadian Congress Alberta Provincial Council Aug 19, 2022
We are pleased to launch our donation campaign for bicycles for Ukrainian newcomers as part of the support offered at our warehouse.
- Aside from being an excellent activity for a single person or a family to partake in, cycling is a great way to explore your city and your surroundings.
- It is excellent for both physical and mental health; cycling helps improve the body’s cardiovascular system.
- It has been proven to help manage anxiety and trauma.
We are asking Edmontonians and people from surrounding areas to donate new or previously-enjoyed bicycles in good condition so that we can repurpose them to new owners who will appreciate the gift.
If you are able to assist with fixing and tuning up our donated bicycles please reach out via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 780-414-1624!
- Bicycles are just one of the items that are currently in demand from our warehouse.
- We are also seeking NEW helmets in the original packaging.
Location: Boilermakers’ Union Hall (15330 – 114 Ave.)
Hours: Tues & Thurs 6 – 8 PM; Sat & Sun 12 – 4PM