Ukrainian Canadian Congress
Alberta Provincial Council
The voice of Ukrainians in Alberta
Ukrainian Canadian Congress
Alberta Provincial Council
The voice of Ukrainians in Alberta
Ukrainian Canadian Congress
Alberta Provincial Council
The voice of Ukrainians in Alberta
Ukrainian Canadian Congress
Alberta Provincial Council
The voice of Ukrainians in Alberta
Previous
Next

St. Mary’s Catholic Church

⟵ Back to Historic Places
Address: 54.03646992517597, -113.41242174854416, Waugh, Alberta, Township Road 584, west of Lilly Lake Road (Range Road 235)
Website: https://eeparchy.com/our-parishes/785-2-2-3-2/
Phone: Father Savko Dumec

Description: Oldest Ukrainian church in Canada north of Edmonton (built 1907), and a second, newer church. https://hermis.alberta.ca/ARHP/Details.aspx?DeptID=1&ObjectID=4664-0252

Member type category: Historic Places