Ukrainian Canadian Congress
Alberta Provincial Council
The voice of Ukrainians in Alberta
Ukrainian Canadian Congress
Alberta Provincial Council
The voice of Ukrainians in Alberta
Ukrainian Canadian Congress
Alberta Provincial Council
The voice of Ukrainians in Alberta
Ukrainian Canadian Congress
Alberta Provincial Council
The voice of Ukrainians in Alberta
Previous
Next

Spaca Moskalyk Ukrainian Catholic Church [Spasa na Moskalykakh]

⟵ Back to Historic Places
Address: Range Rd 160, Mundare, AB T0B 3H0
Website: https://www.historicplaces.ca/en/rep-reg/place-lieu.aspx?id=7918&pid=0

Description: Constructed in 1924, is a wood-frame church on a cruciform plan, with a large, tall, central drum and onion-shaped dome in the Byzantine tradition, located on a landscaped site northeast of Mundare in Lamont County, Alberta. The associated two-storey square bell tower with pyramidal roof lines is located immediately north of the church, and the cemetery lies immediately to its south.

Member type category: Historic Places