Now Accepting Applications!
To be eligible for support, applicants must:
- Apply as an individual, a group or a non-profit organization each year according to the succession next eligible
- Meet the objectives of the Ukrainian Canadian Congress- Alberta Provincial Council qualify within the following areas of funding (arts, dance, language)
- Only one application per project
- 50% of the project must be funded from other sources
- No funding will be provided to cover operating budgets or capital expenses
- No funding will be provided for the concept development stage of the project
- Name of organization or individual
- The act incorporated under an incorporation number if applicable
- The mailing address of the applicant
- Applicant contact name, position and phone number
- Project information
- Provide a detailed description of the project (i.e. what, where, when, how, for who), including a detailed budget with expected revenues and expenditures. Include a sample of work if available
- Outline the benefit to the Ukrainian community
- List the project partners, including financial support received; where possible, include letters of support from these partners.
- The documentation must be completed with the name and signature of the signing officers (applicable for organizations)
Applications must be in the office of the Ukrainian Canadian Congress- Alberta Provincial Council by the deadline date of June 15. Late, incomplete applications will not be considered.
Final Report Requirements
Recipients must file a financial statement and a final report upon completion of the project. Failure to do so will disqualify the applicant from any further funding from the foundation.
Provisions of Assistance
- The Board of the Ukrainian Canadian Congress- Alberta Provincial Council, will annually select the recipient of the grant to be awarded.
- In the event that no worthy application is received, the Board will have the authority to allow that year’s grant to be retained in the fund.
- The UCC-APC committee will review applications
- The decision of the Ukrainian Canadian Congress- Alberta Provincial Council, will be final
The recipient will acknowledge Ukrainian Canadian Congress- Alberta Provincial Council for the grant received from Anna Rudyk- Oastrum Fund.